Thursday, April 16
Plympton Dance Festival
14 children from the Owls class represented the school at the Plympton Dance Festival at the Ridgeway school before we broke up for our Easter holiday. Every school in Plympton was represented with ages ranging from 4 to 16. We were the youngest there and we performed a Wake up and shake up "Cowboy" dance. The children looked great in their cowboy outfits and performed very well - even though several of them said they were scared,(including me since I was the only teacher having to dance as well!) The children also enjoyed and benfitted from watching the other dances. Many of the children enjoyed the street dancing and were eager to try it for themselves when we got back to school. I was very proud of every single child and their behaviour was commendable. Many of the other school commented on this. WELL DONE OWLS CLASS. I will try and put the videos of the dances on to the blog when we get back to school (Miss Riggs can help me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dylan was very pleased to show me his certificate today well done Dylan and well done to everyone else who took part.I can not wait to see the videos.
Wow, I loved the dance and the costumes! Well done all of you :)
fantastic you all worked very hard to learn the steps. lovely to see thank you.
Post a Comment